1) Discuss what evolution is in terms of physical anthropology.
2) Define evolution (using textbook and/or lecture notes)
3) Discuss what a physical anthropologist may examine/investigate in order to study evolution (e.g. population DNA).
4) Discuss how a physical anthropologist would study your answer for Q3 and why it is helpful for studying evolution.
5) Find at least one outside source related to your answer for Q3 and Q4 (e.g. the genome project for DNA). Conduct original research, do not use the genome project because that example is given in class.
6) Briefly describe the source you discuss in Q5 and how is it helpful for examining/investigating evolution.
7) Choose a second subfield of anthropology (cultural, linguistic, or archaeology).
8) Discuss how an anthropologist in this second subfield would study evolution.
a. Remember, evolution can apply to both physical and societal changes, so things like language and customs can evolve just as much as bodies and brains can.
9) Discuss what an anthropologist from your chosen subfield may examine/investigate in order to study evolution (e.g. an archaeologist may look at how tools have changed through time, and what has caused that change).
10) Discuss how an anthropologist from your chosen subfield would study your answer for Q8, and why it is helpful for studying evolution.
11) Find at least one outside source related to your answer for Q8 and Q9. Conduct original research, do not use tool evolution because that example is given in class.
12) Briefly describe the source that you describe in Q11 and how is it helpful for examining/investigating evolution.
13) Discuss how the study of evolution between physical anthropology and your chosen subfield compare and contrast.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get ordering with idealtermpapers.com now! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.